You've signed up or are considering signing up to take Yoga Teacher Training "“ congrats!…
If you’re a practicing health coach, or you are working to get your health coaching certification, now is a great time to add a yoga certification to your credentials! You’re passionate about helping others live a healthier, more balanced life, and becoming a yoga instructor aligns seamlessly with your goals while expanding your expertise. Discover how our Smithfield, NC yoga teacher training classes can help you become a sought after health coach with a thriving practice while offering healing solutions to your clients!
Providing Health Benefits for Your Clients
As a health coach, you work with clients to help them improve their wellness and overall wellbeing so they can live their best lives. Yoga has so many health benefits that will work with your clients, no matter what difficulties you coach your clients through. The benefits of yoga include:
- Reduced stress and cortisol levels which can help with symptoms of adrenal fatigue, chronic inflammation and other stress-related illness.
- Improved cardiovascular health, including lower blood pressure.
- Easing chronic pain from osteoarthritis and other chronic conditions.
- Improved sleep by increasing melatonin secretion.
- Improved dietary habits by through mindful eating and reducing binge eating.
These are just a few of the incredible benefits that yoga can provide for your clients, making it more likely for them to experience success in meeting their health goals. Adding yoga instruction works with any niche, including naturally healing from chronic illness, weight loss, and clean eating!
Yoga Teacher Training Adds Respected Credentials
A certified yoga teacher training program, such as our 300-hour yoga certification, shows that you’ve put in the hard work and have the expertise to safely and effectively provide yoga instruction to your clients.
We know that health coaching is a competitive industry. In order to succeed, you have to stand out with something that separates you from the thousands of other coaches you’re competing against. By becoming a trained yoga instructor, you earn the respect of being an expert while offering services that will appeal to the clients you’re excited to work with!
Add Yoga Instruction to Your Coaching Practice
Once you complete your yoga teacher training, there are so many ways you can use it to elevate your coaching practice.
- If you’re an online coach, create yoga videos to add into your coaching program or do remote 1:1 yoga instruction via Zoom or your preferred video software.
- Create short videos or an instructional PDF download as a free gift for new subscribers.
- Utilize Facebook Live to teach poses to those in your Facebook groups or lead guided meditations.
- Host live classes locally and use them to market your coaching services while supplementing your income as a health coach.
Having your yoga instruction certification can open a wide array of new options to expand your health coaching business. Not only are you providing an additional service to your clients that will lead to their improved outcomes, you are making an investment in your business that will help you succeed in your career!
Join Us at The Yoga Connection for Your Yoga Teacher Training!
If you’re ready to become a certified yoga instructor, we have the perfect classes to help you launch your new career! From our Yoga Alliance accredited 300-hour yoga certification, to our more advanced programs, we’re here to provide you with the comprehensive instruction you need to confidently teach others in the healing practices of yoga. If you would like to learn more about our classes, check out our class calendar or give us a call at 919-971-1431!