Reiki at The Yoga Connection
Reiki revitalizes your multi-layered sense of being. Applied gently, with great compassion and attention Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel and redirect energy into the patient by means of touch. This activates the natural healing processes of the client’s body to restore physical and emotional well-being.
Reiki is recognized by the National Center for Complementary & Alternative Medicine (NCCAM), a division of National Institute of Health (NIH). Reiki can be considered holistic, complementary, integrative, and/or alternative.
Reiki is Useful for the Treatment of:
- Pain management
- Speeding recovery from injuries & surgery
- Relieving stress & promoting relaxation
- Reducing symptoms of anxiety
- Easing side effects of chemo/medications/treatments
- Adjuvant to other medical treatments
A Reiki Treatment Session is:
- About one hour long;
- Performed with the client lying on a massage table while fully clothed;
- Feels like a deep meditation or a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you
- Safe for children
- Safe for use with all medications & medical treatments
- $50.00 per session
- $45.00 per session for a package of 3 sessions (pre-paid).
All sessions are by appointment only. All payments are made directly to Kathy Wood at time of service.
Kathy Wood, Reiki Practicioner, Level II